I currently freelance for a plethora of outlets —from AARP to Playboy to Commercial Observer. I’m able to turn around assignments quickly and have never missed a deadline. I’m flush with clickable ideas, and in addition to traditional journalism experience, I’m also comfortable developing and creating branded content. I’m available to take on topics ranging from travel to career, politics, business, and lifestyle stories.
- Pitching trendy, relevant news and feature stories.
- Creating polished editorial content.
- Turning around investigative, well-researched, and reported pieces that engage readers.
Editing and Ghostwriting:
With more than a decade of writing and editing experience, I expertly curate and shape quality, high-performing content. I’m also able to bring a myriad of talented writers to the table, many of whom I’ve worked with before.
- Writing, editing, and assigning content for your existing or new website, blog, or non-fiction content.
- Copywriting your website, newsletters, apps, press releases, and any other needs.
Throughout my career, I’ve developed and executed content strategies in several industries — from news to parenting sites — that attract customers, sell a brand and make a lasting impression. Regardless if you already have a blog or aspire to begin one for your company, I can create a tailored strategy that meets—and exceeds your goals.
- Develop your editorial strategy from the ground up.
- Create editorial calendars for projects including websites, apps, and print outlets.
- Crafting your company’s brand and mission statement with specific, tailored language.
- How to use blogs, content, and other social media platforms to grow awareness, traffic, and storytelling.
- Creating a social media strategy.
- The planning of paid sponsored content.
- Writing innovative content for social media platforms designed to engage the widest audience possible.